I am a bit shy about these things, but I’ve been given 3 awards recently. Thank you!
“I designed this award to celebrate art in the blogs and to honor the value of friendship, sisterhood, sharing and caring. It is to be awarded to the gifted, accomplished, eloquent and talented blogger whose friendship and influence inspire us to do our best. That I named it after Bella Sinclair is because she epitomizes all these things. She is an inspiration to many of us.”
If you click on Ces’s link, you can read the story behind the award. Thank you both for honoring me with this lovely award. It means more than I can say. Passing awards on to specific bloggers is usually something I shy away from, simply because all of you are so wonderful and have enriched my life tremendously. But for this particular award, I have chosen to pass it on to Kelee Katillac. She is an amazing blogger who designs for those in need with Design Gives Back, who cares about others deeply and who works for animal welfare. Kelee, I pass this award on to you.
I was also given the Primios Dardos award by Patti. Thank you Patti! It “acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.” I’m honored, Patti. I’m supposed to pass it on to 15 others, but I will pass it on to all of you wonderful bloggers who inspire me every day.
I was also give the Honest Scrap award by Teresa. Thank you, Teresa! I am supposed to tell you 10 things about me you don’t know, but I’ve done a few of these lists before and I think I’ve run out of ideas! Maybe a couple:
1. I go nuts for babies – I can’t help myself – I go all out to make them smile.
2. I have 10 nieces and nephews, 2 great nieces, 1 great nephew and another great niece on the way.
3. I love bookstores – I could, and do, spend hours in them.
4. Not a big fan of reality television, except American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance.
5. I’d like an iPhone (a secret desire) but don’t want to spend the money on one!
6. I’m not thrilled with the aging process – can’t believe I’m not 35 anymore…(that’s the age I am in my head.)
7. I used to sing and perform in musical comedies. I still love them best.
8. I would be a dancer in another life. I am in awe of their skill.
9. I love trees.
10. I can watch koala bears at the zoo for hours. I’d love my very own to cuddle, but I know they don’t like cuddling. At all.
I did better than I thought! I pass this award on to all my dear blogging friends.