A Study in Scout

Scout wants something. No doubt food.

scout1

scout2

scout3

scout4

scout6

scout7

Definition of “Scout” in the dictionary: Demanding.

Happy Tuesday.

signature2

Comments

Oh my gosh, such wonderful photos Claudia and the most photogenic (and emotive teehee) subject!

I had a Siberian Husky many years ago that would bring me her dog dish!

Happy week to you and Scout xo

She’s so pretty but she doesn’t look demanding, she looks like she’s singing. An aria maybe. I think that girl needs a tiara because she looks like a princess.

• Claudia says

We do sing together at times. When Riley was alive, they used to howl together.

She IS a princess, Julie.

• Claudia says

Well, Scout and I sing together and I’m a mezzo – so I’ll say she’s a soprano – makes for nice harmony.

3. jane in tx says

What a beauty!! I just love her–I wanna touch! She looks sooo soft. And she ALWAYS looks so clean! She does look as though she’s singing. And I know it sounds lovely

• Claudia says

She needs a bath at the moment, but it gets so muddy around here that I’m holding off. But she will get one before Don comes home. She is extremely soft, Jane. Like a cat.

4. Francine says

Claudia – I love these Scoutie poses, especially the one where she is howling!! These are great pictures!! Scout is a natural!! Francine

5. mary jane brown says

Claudia!!! I busted out laughing at her expressions!!! She looks like she is singing a song!!! You go Scout!! Sing it loud!!!! Those pictures are worthy of framing!! She is so darn cute!!!
    I stopped at my vets office today to pick up Mollys thyroid meds. They have a cutie named Speed who lives in the office 24/7. She is a retired greyhound. Dr adopted her when she was 7. She is now 12 and spoiled ROTTEN!!! She just wanders around and visits the other dogs and the “parents.” She is also a “universal blood donor” so in case of an emergency they always have fresh blood available. Speed is adorable!! She looks like a miniture deer! I just cannot understand when people say they dont like dogs!! Sometimes I like them better than people!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!
    Give that cutiepatutie Scout a big smooch from MJ in Indiana!!! LOVE the color of her eyes.

6. Deb says

Scout ALWAYS makes me smile. I just love these “singing” photos of her….Looks like she is auditioning for an opera!

7. rizzi says

AREN’T THEY SOMETHING…….I LOOK AT THIS MARVELOUS SCOUT AND I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL…….ANIMALS ARE SO GREAT AND THEY MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD, AND FEEL THE LOVE THEY HAVE FOR YOU…..THEY NEVER COMPLAIN AND NEVER ANSWER BACK……I LIVE WITH MY DAUGHTER JACKIE AND HER FAMILY…..THEY HAVE SO MANY SPECIAL ANIMALS…….AND THEY ARE ALL SO LOVING……..WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT THEM………HAVE A GOOD DAY…..RIZZI

8. Betsy says

She looks like she’s singing to you. Our Chloe does that too. Loves to sing. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

Scout is adorable! He also appears to be a bit of a ham and knows how to speak up when he wants something!

I’m new to your blog and wanted to say how sorry I was to read about Riley. It’s terrible to lose a family member. Did Scout take it hard. I know animals sometimes do and it likes like your dogs were close. At least Scout looks to be doing quite well now.
    Thank you for these terrific photos!

10. Nola says

I love the photos of Scout, it looks as though she’s singing. Glad you two don’t have to go out (other than for the necessary doggie thing). Stay warm and let it snow. Let it snow, let it snow!