A Slight Snag

geranium

Okay. I’m here in Chautauqua. It’s very late on Wednesday evening.

Very tired. The train was delayed an hour and when I arrived in Buffalo, I was picked up and driven to Chautauqua, which is an hour and a half away. By the time I got in, it was 8:30. Then Ryan, the Assistant Company Manager, had me sign a bunch of forms and took me grocery shopping.

This will be short and sweet, however, because my Magsafe adaptor (the adaptor and plug for my Macbook) died on the train and I didn’t know it, therefore the battery wore down since I was reading the script for the play. I’ve ordered one from Apple and it should be here on Friday. (Very pricey by the way.) So a post for Thursday. No post on Friday. Back to posting on Saturday.

Yikes.

Happy Thursday.

ClaudiaSignature140X93

Comments

Then it has to get better! Don’t you just hate our dependence on electronics? Breathe and enjoy your time in Chautauqua. It all sounds so exciting to this old lady. Hedy

My MacBook Pro battery died years ago. I just plug it in when I’m sitting in the family room if I want to use it. Batteries are expensive for those things and since we have other computers we don’t worry about it much, just plug in and watch a video of th’ girls. Have you ever thought of getting a desktop computer?
    xoxo,
    Connie

• Claudia says

We used to have a desktop, but since both of us are frequently on the road, laptops are better. My battery is just fine. It’s the cords that connect it to an electrical source that are gone. xo

3. Janet in Rochester says

Not sure if it makes sense for me to send you a “Hope all goes well” message, since I don’t know if you’ll get to see it but… in case you do, HOPE ALL GOES WELL. Isn’t it amazing how we now can get completely shut down for “lack of electronics” – that we once lived perfectly well without? Boing! :>)

• Claudia says

Yes, amazing! I’m sneaking in some time on the laptop after staying off it all day, which was easy because I’ve been in rehearsal all day!

• Claudia says

Oh, it’s no biggie. Inconvenient, but not a major problem! Just kept me from writing a normal blog post today.

Wow ! Poor timing huh?! Hope you’re able to continue reading the script! Danged if that’s not inconvenient! Well tomorrow (Friday) I’ll check your INSTAGRAM FEED. ;)
    Insure you’ll make the best of it – you’re resourceful -Pat

• Claudia says

Oh, I’d already finished the script when I realized that the plug wasn’t working. I may be able to pull off a post on Friday, Pat.

• Claudia says

I might be able to post on Friday. I’ve managed to make the plug work temporarily.

5. Nancy Blue Moon says

Well I hope you at least had better weather than we did today..Pouring rain..all day..rain is good but to much is not..Good luck!!

• Claudia says

No I didn’t. It;s been raining here as well. Almost all week long- both at home and here.