I’ve been tagged by Hope. I’m to list 7 random things about me – its surprisingly hard to do. Maybe I’m over thinking it! Anyway, as I’m new to blogging, I won’t tag anyone this time around, but will provide the list.
- I can’t watch any movie or TV show where an animal is in trouble, or ill, or lost. It doesn’t matter that I know its fiction – can’t do it. I start to cry and can’t get it out of my mind.
- I’m tall (just under 5’9″) and grew 6 inches in one school year. I entered the 7th grade at 5’1″ and was 5’7″ at the end of school year.
- I love chocolate – all chocolate – especially Mallomars. But the chocolate cannot have any nuts in it.
- I stayed single for many, many years and had no desire to marry until I met my husband when I was 41. When I met the right guy, marriage seemed like the best thing in the world – and it is.
- I seem to draw lost dogs to me. I have rescued many dogs and returned them to their owners.
- I hate to cook, but love to bake. Luckily, my husband likes to cook more than me!
- I have a fear of heights and am definitely claustrophobic!
There you go – hope you have a great day!