Today I received my first award from Tam at The Gypsy’s Corner. Thank you, Tam! I am honored. Tam’s blog, by the way, is wonderful and I urge you to visit.
The rules are the following:
1. Put the award up on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
So here goes, (There are so many to nominate, but I tried to choose those blogs that inspire me daily and, in some cases, inspired me to start a blog.) I nominate:
1. Liz at Mabel’s House. Liz writes beautifully and is also very funny. Please visit her and Mabel, her dog.
2. Rachel at A Romantic Porch. Rachel’s was one of the first blogs I visited, and she has always been supportive and encouraging. Please visit her.
3. Sara at Sadie Olive. Beautiful photography, inspired decorating – Sara’s blog was one that I read when I first discovered blogging and it inspired me to start my own. Visit her.
4. Donna at An Enchanted Cottage. I love Donna’s blog and we have become good blogging friends. She loves animals as much as I do and her cottage is charming. Please drop in.
5. Melissa at The Inspired Room. Melissa has tons of decorating ideas and generously shares them with her readers. She sent me a welcome message soon after I started my blog. She does all this in the midst of moving to a new house! She has a large readership – stop by.
6. Maryjane at The Beehive Cottage. I love her blog, it is absolutely charming and she has the neatest little trailer that she has decorated. Go and see her.
7. Michelle at Michelle Palmer. I just met Michelle through my blog. She is a wonderful artist and I am in awe of her work. Go spend some time at her charming blog.
Well, there are many more that I could have nominated, believe me! I have a few blogging friends who are shy. I thought about nominating them, but then thought they might be uncomfortable with the award and the obligation of nominating other blogs.
I do want to steer you over to my sister’s new blog, Mereknits. She has just started blogging and is a wonderful knitter, as well as the best sister in the world. I could nominate her for every award in the world and it wouldn’t be enough.
Have a wonderful day and weekend ahead.